Trade show season is underway! And one of our favorite annual conferences, IRCE, in Chicago, is right around the corner. If you only attend one e-commerce conference this year, then IRCE is a top contender. Learn from industry experts, network with other e-commerce sellers and solution providers, and get those daily steps in.
For Amazon sellers, trade show season offers many opportunities to expand both business and professional networks. In just a few short days, any motivated seller will make new supplier contacts, learn more about tools and services that will maximize and optimize their business, and jot down tons of relevant and useful information from Amazon and industry experts via sessions and presentations.
You’re invited to IRCE!
IRCE is no different. In fact, it’s one of the best shows around in terms of value and ROI. Taking place over 4 days, this event brings together ecommerce entrepreneurs in the thousands each year. IRCE is held in Chicago on June 5-8, 2018. We’ll be there rain or shine and we hope you’ll come too. Here’s why:
- A 250,000 sq. ft. exhibit hall with 600+ solution providers. Including SellerEngine (of course!), Amazon Business is Amazon’s wholesale ... More, ChannelAdvisor, eBay, Mailchimp, Paypal, and Magento Commerce.
- Conference rooms with dozens of industry experts lining up to share their insights as part of 130+ sessions.
- Over 200 speakers willing to share their know-how and their ecommerce business achievements.
- 3,100 companies, like Walmart and Pinterest, featured and represented at the event.
- Nearly 10,000 attendees eager to network.
Meet our team
If the 14th annual edition of the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE) isn’t reason enough to come to Chicago, then how about meeting with us in person? You can sign up for one-on-one sessions with SellerEngine software and service experts here. Aside from our great personalities, a one-on-one with our team offers:
- Answers to all your questions covering a variety of important topics around maximizing an Amazon selling account.
- A free walk through of our web-based and real time repricing tool, Sellery.
- Advice on how to rescue your account from an Amazon suspension.
- First-hand expertise on running a safety check for your Amazon account and expanding internationally.
- In-depth insights on how to optimize your Amazon sales and profits.
Stop by our booth
No time for one-on-one sessions? No problem. Come say hello to us at our booth in the exhibitor hall. And, if there’s time for an impromptu chat between sessions, we’re more than happy to talk business at a time and pace that’s best for you.
Whether we are new or old friends, we’re eager to meet with you and offer our expert advice. Drop by booth #1836 and let us know how business is going, suggest things you’d like to see on our website and blog page, and help us learn from your experiences. We’ll have some free swag too.
If your questions can’t wait until June, drop us an email or leave us a comment below. We’ll take it from there. Either way, we hope to see you at IRCE in June! Here are some conference prep pro tips to wet your appetite in the meantime.
Kate has been helping e-commerce sellers navigate and succeed in Amazon’s ever changing landscape for 7 years. From mom & pop stores to multi million dollar brands, she enjoys assisting online entrepreneurs in achieving their goals and breaking records for sales and growth. Kate seeks to share that collective industry knowledge and experience through her writing. In her free time she fronts an indie/pop band, travels the world, surfs, and reads all the books.