Save the date! April 27th, 2017
When operating a business on Amazon, you overcome challenges you never thought you’d face. You need to juggle promoting your products, ranking and launching new ones, putting together a strong brand while keeping competitive prices, and more.
Not to mention meeting all of Amazon’s demands to keep your business away from the dangers of negative performance notifications.
Running an Amazon professional business can get exhausting and sometimes lonely, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Join us at the Amazon Professional Sellers Meetup & Workshop on April 27th in Brooklyn, NY. It’s a fantastic opportunity to peer into the minds of the Amazon professionals eager to help you find an answer to your toughest questions.
Key speakers will be there talking about hot topics, such as:
- how to rank your products and seller dashboard specifics.
- how to get advanced sponsored ads up and running.
- how to maintain competitive pricing and protect your listing with full brand control.
- what is the best way to launch a new product and choosing the best images and branding for it.
- what is Amazon SEO and what techniques work best for listing optimization.
- the facts about linked account suspensions, the toughest ones of all, including technology used in the process and unintentional triggers.
Ready to attend the Amazon Professional Sellers Meetup & Workshop? We look forward to meeting you!
Two of our SellerEngine Services experts, Elena and Vanessa, will be at our booth, eager to meet you and ready to guide you through the difficulties of managing your Amazon account. They’d be happy to share advice on fighting suspensions, fixing performance metrics and the best ways to handle notifications.
Save the date and join us at the Amazon Professional Sellers Meetup & Workshop on April 27th in New York!