International Expansion for Amazon Sellers
Selling on all of the Amazon marketplaces allows you to be more competitive, increase brand visibility, and provides opportunity for more sales and profits, almost immediately. You could be a pioneer on a new market with your unique brand. Your products will be seen by more customers with fewer competing offers, leading to higher profits. When it comes to global selling, don’t get left behind.
Am I ready to expand internationally?
Any new process needs preparation beforehand. Before you begin to expand internationally, you should take some time to consider your options. Analyze the different markets to see where you could be most competitive and where you may not have much competition, find a customer support person who knows the local language, and check what international carrier option best suits you. Cross the applicable preparations off your to-do list and let’s get to work.
What the International Expansion package includes:
Logistical challenges can make expanding to an international marketplace feel like a daunting task. SellerEngine can take that burden off your shoulders. Here is what we offer:
- Opening an Amazon account on the venue of your choice
- A breakdown of the Amazon fees on the new marketplace
- Explaining local tax implications and registration processes (we’ve teamed up with Meridian Global Services to help with Value-added Tax (VAT))
- Helping you build VAT into your pricing
- A sample calculation of what a product in your inventory would cost you to sell on the new marketplace
- Assisting you in getting permission to sell in any restricted categories needed to expand your business
- Setting up an international bank account via our partner: Payoneer
- Unlimited email support for any questions and clarification needed during the setup process
The price for this service is $450 per Amazon venue. With discounts offered for multiple marketplaces.
SellerEngine blog: expert opinions on international expansion
Reading Time: 4 minutes Amazon’s mission is “…to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company”, and one way they ensure sellers are prepared to live up to their high bar
Reading Time: 5 minutes On Jan. 1, 2021, the UK and the EU went their separate ways. But within days, issues started to crop up for online retailers on
Reading Time: 5 minutes It’s that time of the year again: January. It’s when sellers face a double-whammy of slow sales and rampant Amazon returns. But why let it
How may we be of assistance?
SellerEngine also offers the following Services for Amazon sellers