‘Suspension’ is the Amazon seller’s least favorite word. But things are looking up for accounts with high cancellation rates. Find out what the Seller Performance Team has in store for sellers who don’t […]
Amazon Account Audit
Do you want to make sure you’re not risking the suspension of your selling privileges?
Maybe your performance metrics aren’t up to par. Maybe you’re not properly handling the performance notifications you get. Maybe you’re new to selling. Or maybe you’re a seasoned seller, but just need a confirmation that your business isn’t risking anything. Whatever the reason, try the SellerEngine Amazon Account Audit Service.
You’d like a fresh pair of eyes
to check that you’re getting
the most out of your online business
You fear your selling privileges
may be suspended unless
you take immediate action
When to Revamp Your Amazon Account
- You’re receiving a high number of performance notifications
- Your ODR or other metric is dangerously close to Amazon’s limit
- Customer complaint emails, negative feedback, A-Z and chargeback claims are piling up
- You’re having trouble understanding more complex account metrics
- There’s a sudden drop in sales that you can’t explain
What the Amazon Account Audit Involves
This auditing service is a concerted effort focusing on immediate change.
This is what we can do for you:
- Go over your notifications, performance parameters, and customer communication
- Check all customer input via email and feedback for insights into their dissatisfaction
- Point out any existing or potential problems
- Help you make the right decisions in your day-to-day operations
- Share the information you need to comply with Amazon’s policies
- Teach you how to handle performance notifications
- Help you remove negative feedback and improve your rating
- Work with you on improving your performance
Here’s How We Can Help
We have the expertise to maximize your Amazon account performance and keep you safe from risks. We’re ready to make that transformation happen for you without cutting corners.
SellerEngine Blog: Expert Opinions On How To Avoid Account Suspension
What do you do when Amazon sends you a ‘Used Sold as New’ notification? You take it seriously. But what if you sold it as ‘Used’? Again, you take it seriously. Here’s why. […]
We’re back from our third year exhibiting at IRCE in Chicago. And what an experience it was. We spoke with lots of Amazon sellers to get a beat on current industry demands and hot […]
How may we be of assistance?
These services will make your life easier and help your business grow. We guarantee it.
Expand your business on other Amazon venues
Leave your plan of action and appeal to us
Handle your notifications and monitor operations