It’s been two weeks since Amazon rolled out the new return policy for third-party sellers. Now that the dust has settled, we have a clearer picture of the implications and we’d like to share them with you.
With Q4 almost upon us, forward thinking sellers are stocking up for the end-of-year rise in toy and game sales. Our experts have put together a list of the hottest Amazon bestsellers, as well as some cool, up-and-coming items. Read on for a breakdown of what’s on every kid’s wish list in 2017!
Q4 is here, and, for online sellers, that means putting all the plans in place for a record breaking sales season. That also means setting up systems and automation so you don’t end up spending your precious time troubleshooting preventable issues, like sales tax problems. Double check these four potential sales tax issues in your Amazon account now, so you can sail into Q4 prepared for anything the season throws at you!
With only weeks to go before Black Friday, we’re all eager to make the most of these pivotal moments. But before we send in those last purchase orders, let’s take a look at last year’s Amazon shopping season. To see if there is anything we can take away from Black Friday 2016.
Veteran arbitrageurs who sell on Amazon are all too familiar with the growing number of restricted items. Some of these restrictions are absolute and render a product unsellable in all situations. Yet others are specific to circumstance and can be worked around. What’s important is to know the status of an item before you decide to sell it on Amazon. Even more important, before you spend your dollars investing in quantity to sell on Amazon you later find out cannot be moved at all. Profit Bandit can help you with this.
Q4 starts in 9 days and lasts until December 31st. For most Amazon sellers, this quarter is where a majority of their annual sales come from. It pays off to be prepared with enough of the right products at the right prices. And, because Q4 includes some pretty major holidays, selling toys and games typically brings a great return on investment.
As Q4 draws near and the back-to-school hype tapers off, we need to look ahead to Black Friday and the Amazon holiday rush season. To get ready and make the most of the much-anticipated sales extravaganza, we’ve put together a few more handy tips for you.
**This post was updated 3/13/217
Connecting a bluetooth scanner to Profit Bandit is easier than you might think. Today I’m going to show you, step-by-step, how to connect Profit Bandit to your iPhone. Tomorrow, I’ll post the same instructions for Android users.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Let’s get started:
1. Navigate to your iPhone’s settings and then Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is on as shown here:
2. Scan the HID Keyboard Mode Barcode found on your instructions.
3. Hold down the Clear/Function key on the scanner for 5-10 seconds or until a blue light begins flashing. It’s the smaller of the two buttons on the scanner.
5. Your phone should discover the scanner (OPN-2005/2006 scanners may not ask for a PIN):
5. And ask you to enter a PIN. Because of the next step, you’ll see that it’s easiest to choose 0000.
6. From your instructions, scan the list of barcodes with numbers next to them to scan 0000 and then scan END. Take care not to scan any other numbers.
7. You should now see that your scanner is connected:
8. Return to Profit Bandit and scan your test item. Note that for your first scan you may need to select the manual search box before scanning. This should not be necessary for the rest of your scans.
9. While your bluetooth scanner is connected in keyboard mode, it will prevent the keyboard from popping up on the screen. To enable the keyboard just tap the small function/clear key on your scanner.
Please let me know if you have any trouble following these directions!
Don’t forget to like SellerEngine on Facebook!
With Amazon leading the online sales industry in 2016, it is only natural to expect the growth trend to continue in 2017. We’ve put together for you a comprehensive dates and events guide that each Amazon Seller should follow in the year to come.
What do you do when Amazon suspends your listings? Get them back up. But how? The answer lies in a letter of appeal. A good one. Here’s how to reinstate Amazon listings.
Suspended listings on Amazon can have a significant impact on your sales volume, especially if you only list a handful of pricey products. We’ve covered the topics of account suspension, writing a letter of appeal, and some of the most common mistakes found in appeals.