Hello SellerEngine Community,
Unless you’ve been under a rock this week, you probably already know that Amazon released a new Kindle- the Fire, along with revamped versions of the Kindle. We thought we’d provide a round up of some of the videos and articles that we’ve been reading about it this week. First off, the Amazon pages themselves always do a great job of introducing the products.
- The (new) Kindle. $79 and $109
- The Kindle Touch. $99 and $139
- The Kindle Touch 3g. $149 and $189
- The Kindle Fire. $199
Articles are mainly focusing on the lack of a camera on the tablet as the point competitors will exploit.
- Amazon: Kindle Fire Tablet Will Torch iPad – Information Week
- Kindle Fire an Ipad Killer? – Cnet
- Will Amazon’s Tablet Raise Any Patent Issues? – All Things D
- Video of the Fire in Action – Gizmodo
- Then Man Discovered Kindle Fire – The New Yorker
- Amazon Introduces Cheap New Razor… – BookThink