What we can do for you?
Expand your business to other Amazon venues
Take over customer emails and account performance
Reinstate your selling privileges
Audit your Amazon Account
Monitor your Amazon Account
If you’re experiencing performance problems with your Amazon account, in your metrics or the number of formal notifications you received, or if you’re inexperienced and don’t know how to manage your Amazon account, SellerEngine Services’ Amazon Account Audit can help.
- High number of performance notifications
- ODR or another metric is dangerously close to the allowed threshold
- Increased number of customer complaints, via email, negative feedback, or chargeback /A-Z transactions
- Difficulty understanding in-depth account metrics
- Sudden drop in sales
What the Account Audit includes:
- A review of your account, which points out any potential/existing problems by checking notifications, performance parameters, and customer communication.
- A check of your customer’s input in email and feedback, to understand the reasons for dissatisfaction.
- Tips and information about how to manage your business to comply with Amazon’s policies, remove negative feedback, and work on your performance by making the right decisions in day-to-day activities.
- Documentation for account metrics and what can be done to keep them in check.
- Coaching on how to avoid having your Amazon account suspended, how to grow your business and how to focus on running your business.
Do you need to hand over the tedious task of monitoring your account health on a daily basis?
- You’re having trouble managing your feedback score and account health, and need an expert to take over to keep everything under Amazon’s set limits
- You’re on the lookout for a knowledgeable person to handle performance notifications so that you can get suspended listings back up again
- You’re in search of an expert to ensure you stay clear of trouble for non-compliance with Amazon policy
What the Account Monitoring includes:
- Respond to all Amazon notifications to keep you safe from account suspension, and prevent further warnings piling up against your account
- Handle negative or neutral feedback as soon as ratings appear (address buyer concerns, and work with them to remove unfavourable feedback, or work with Amazon to have feedback removed, when appropriate)
- Keep a close eye on your overall seller account performance, and notify you when you’re getting close to reaching a dangerous limit with Amazon
Your Amazon account has been suspended. Who’s your first call? It should be to us.
What we do:
- Investigate all neutral and negative feedback to pinpoint their causes.
- Review all previous communications and warnings from Amazon.
- If your suspension is performance-related, we take over customer support to get your account metrics up before appealing Amazon’s decision.
- Discuss all relevant information about your business practices, from ordering and sourcing to inventory and fulfillment, to see if any changes are needed for your business model.
What you get:
- A representative to take over the difficult process of getting you back in business.
- An overview of your current workflow and whether it needs improvement.
- The changes you need to make in the way you manage your Amazon account.
- The appeal letter with the right structure, focusing on identifying the problems while building the solid arguments Amazon requires from you.
Do you need someone to take over the humdrum of customer emails? Would you appreciate an extra set of eyes to look after your performance metrics and notifications?
What we do:
- Answer all written inquiries from customers in the local language of your Amazon venues. Our talented team members are fluent in English, French, German, Japanese, Italian and Spanish.
- Arrange for returns, apply discounts and issue refunds according to your policies.
- Work to resolve neutral or negative feedback from your customers, and work with Amazon to have feedback removed when appropriate.
- Contact customers to check on their orders and encourage them to leave positive feedback.
What you get:
- Peace of mind knowing we work to ensure you always meet Amazon’s performance targets.
- Prompt response to notifications and messages from Amazon after consulting with you.
- Account improvement suggestions based on customer feedback, the account metrics, and our observations.
Are you looking to launch a global empire? Do you want to connect with millions of new potential customers?
What we do:
- Open an Amazon account on the venue of your choice, including setting up an international bank account with one of our partners World First or Payoneer.
- Explain the Amazon fees on the new marketplace.
- Explain local tax implications and registration processes (we’ve teamed up with Meridian Global Services to help with VAT issues).
- Get you permission to sell in any restricted categories needed to expand your business.
What you get:
- The comfort of knowing you will face no nasty surprises when expanding to a new venue, but are fully prepared for the challenge.
- Our help with understanding how VAT applies to your products and how to build it into your pricing.
- A sample calculation of what a product in your inventory could cost you on the new marketplace.
- Unlimited email support for any questions, and clarification during setup process.