Editor’s Note: The following is a guest post by Minnie Katzen Mayer from Payoneer.com The internet has birthed a new world, in which merchants from all over the globe can reach customers […]
International Expansion for Amazon Sellers
So, you’ve decided to grow your business? What better way to do it than by selling internationally?
Entering other Amazon sites offers rewards in terms of how competitive you are, how well known your brand is, and how fast you can sell. You could be a pioneer on a new market. Your products will be seen by more customers with fewer competing offers, leading to higher profits for you. When it comes to global selling, you don’t want to be left behind.
Preparing for the new venue
Any new process needs preparation beforehand. So, before you actually begin an international expansion procedure, you should take some time to consider your options. Analyze your inventory on different markets to see where you’re most competitive, check how rich the Amazon catalog is in similar items, find a customer support person who knows the local language, and check what international carrier option best suits you. Cross everything out on your preparation list and let’s get down to work.
Our International Expansion Package
Logistical challenges can make expansion into an international marketplace feel like a daunting task. SellerEngine can take that burden off your shoulders. Here is what we take over from you:
- Opening an Amazon account on the venue of your choice
- Setting up an international bank account via one of our partners:
- Explaining the Amazon fees on the new marketplace
- Explaining local tax implications and registration processes (we’ve teamed up with Meridian Global Services to help with VAT issues)
- Helping you build VAT into your pricing
- Offering a sample calculation of what a product in your inventory could cost you on the new marketplace
- Assist you in getting permission to sell in any restricted categories needed to expand your business.
Apart from that, you’ll also enjoy unlimited email support for any questions, and clarification during the setup process.
SELLERENGINE BLOG: EXPERT OPINIONS ON INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION
Ever thought about expanding internationally? Or more specifically, have you ever thought about selling your products in India using FBA services? With the launch of Amazon Prime in India, your products could […]
Editor’s note: This is a guest post by John Edmonds of Freightos, the online freight marketplace. Within New York City, Amazon buyers can get deliveries in two hours. Across the country, […]
How may we be of assistance?
These services will make your life easier and help your business grow. We guarantee it.