It’s been a while since the Seller Dashboard started displaying this status alert: ‘Your account is at risk of being suspended’. This feature has become such a hot topic that saving […]
Amazon Listing Reinstatement
Did you know that receiving several performance notifications within a short period of time can get you suspended? Don’t let it happen to you.
If one of your listings gets shut down, fighting to get it back up is only the first step. You need to focus on making sure no other items in your inventory are in danger of being suspended. These performance notifications can affect your entire operation, if they trigger an account suspension. Let the experts at SellerEngine reduce this risk.
Get Your Listing back up
The process of reversing Amazon’s decision to get one listing reactivated is similar to the steps required to appeal an account suspension:
- We investigate the reasons behind the complaints on that particular ASIN
- We suggest the corrections you need to make in your inventory/practice before submitting the appeal
- We write up your appeal letter following the structure and arguments that Amazon expects to see
Prevent notifications from piling up
In addition to working on your suspended listing, we recommend reducing the risk of receiving additional notifications from the performance team:
- We verify all previous notifications and warnings from Amazon
- We offer indications of the aspects that need improvement from your end
- We offer guidance on how to put our advice into practice, and keep you safe from suspension
Risk assessment for your whole selling activity when a single item suspension comes up may seem too much. But trust us, it’s the only sure method to avoid having your selling privileges removed altogether. Let our experts go the extra mile for you.
SELLERENGINE BLOG: EXPERT OPINIONS ON HOW TO AVOID ACCOUNT SUSPENSION.
What do you do when Amazon suspends your listings? Get them back up. But how? The answer lies in a letter of appeal. A good one. Here’s how to reinstate Amazon listings. Suspended […]
As October draws to a close, our attention turns once again to Amazon. The lead-up to Black Friday has been sprinkled with new restrictions, policies, tools and features. To tackle these new requirements […]
How may we be of assistance?
These services will make your life easier and help your business grow. We guarantee it.