We’re entering the home stretch of the Christmas sales season and, unless you specialize in surf supplies or Halloween decorations, you’re probably doing the best business you’ve done all year. Keeping that momentum […]
Amazon Account Rescue
So you’ve made a few mistakes and Amazon shut down your business
There’s no reason why that should be the end of your selling activity. Getting your selling rights reinstated can be a difficult task to accomplish, but it’s certainly not impossible. With the right preparation to create a good reinstatement request and a solid structure to back you up, you can be up and running again with minimal damage to your business.
Acknowledging the problem
In most cases when Amazon accounts get suspended, merchants have a hard time understanding the ins and outs of the decision. The reasons which led to their selling rights being taken away are not always easy to identify, and a plan of action to correct them isn’t easy to build. Even when sellers have an idea of what brought them to the account closure, they don’t find it easy to put together an explanation that actually gets through to Amazon. This is where we come in.
Our Account Reinstatement Package starts with a free review of your selling activity. This means:
- We investigate all negative feedback to pinpoint their reasons.
- We check out your performance metrics and buyer communication.
- We verify all previous notifications and warnings from Amazon, your replies and their response to your explanations.
Working to fix the problem
After we develop a general idea of what the root causes of the suspension are, we move forward toward getting you reinstated. More often than not, merchants need to do some cleaning or brushing up of their past activity before actually trying to persuade Amazon to reverse their decision:
- If your suspension is performance-related, we take over customer support and account management to get your account metrics up before appealing.
- We discuss all relevant information about your business practices, from ordering and sourcing, to inventory and fulfillment.
- We suggest what actions to take, inventory or business-wise, before the appeal is sent.
- We identify and explain the changes you need to make in the way you manage your Amazon account for the future.
- We write the appeal letter with the right structure; focusing on identifying the problems, while building the solid arguments Amazon requires from you
We never use templates for appeals to Amazon.
Unlike some companies, who just plug your data into a template appeal, we carefully handcraft each appeal based on the issue at hand. You’ll be working with professionals, who will get to know your business in order to provide you with the highest level of personalized service.
We charge nothing to review your activity, no matter how vast your selling history.
When you’re in the difficult position of having your account suspended, the last thing you want to worry about is figuring out how to “speak Amazon’s language”. Our representatives can take over the process of identifying the issues, structuring a Plan of Action, and building the appeal. Leave the hard work to us.
Amazon Listing Reinstatement
If you only need to appeal an Amazon listing suspension, we can help with that as well. The process follows the same steps as Amazon Account Rescue: we’ll run a review of your selling activity on the item/items in the notification, identify the root causes behind the suspension, put together a plan of action and send suggestions to use for future reference.
SellerEngine Blog: Expert opinions on how to avoid account suspension
As the holiday season draws near, we’re reminded that the best defense against an Amazon account suspension is to be proactive to prevent it. So we’ve put together a list of 10 dos […]
Have you ever fallen under the suspicion of endangering buyers’ safety? If yes, your listing may have been shut down. If no, you should still perform a safety risk assessment and act quickly, […]
How may we be of assistance?
These services will make your life easier and help your business grow. We guarantee it.